Inductive Reading – acting on hyposisis
Deductive Reading – acting on information given (facts and fictions)
DISTINGUISH IMPORTANT FACTS FROM UNIMPORTANT FACTS.
How do you decipher comments:
Here are the 7 Rules to follow which may bring you top rating ensure you make decisions with Accurate Thinking.
1. NEVER ACCEPT the OPINIONS of other people as facts until you have learned the source and are satisified of their accuracy.
2. Free Advice, no matter from whom, is often worth exactly what it costs.
3. Alert yourself when people speak of others in a slanderous manner and stop it.
4. Do not disclose to others the information that you need, so you get the correct answer.
5. Anything is capable of proof and if it does not exist, ignore it.
6. Truth carries with them inherent ability to be realised as such.
7. Follow the habit of asking “how do you know?”
WATCH YOUR OWN EMOTIONS – WHICH AFFECT YOUR THOUGHTS. LEARN HOW TO CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR MIND AND EMOTIONS WITH THE LAW OF SUCCESS COURSE AT www.howtogrowricher.com